Thursday, January 20, 2011

Capiz Shell Chandy

One of my favorite tips to share with friends or random-strangers-not-seeking-design-advice is to start a folder of inspirational photos (either electronic or from trees).

I have a folder in iPhoto labeled "Ideas and Inspiration".  At the moment it contains 82 photos. And I have yet to share one with you! 

For Inspiration that requires more than just a photo to jog the memory, I use delicious. Its basically an internet based bookmark site so you can access your bookmarks from anywhere! (Anywhere? Yes, anywhere!) 

I don't even want to count how many things I've "dog eared" there and have yet to share with my followers!

Tsk. Tsk.

So I resolve to start sharing more blogosphere eye candy with you all!

First up...

What do you get when you breed an old fan and capiz shell curtain?!

This!


What the whaaat?!

Awesome job, Elle!

If you want to get the low down skinny on this baby, check her out over at Switcheroom!

Make sure you show her some comment lovin too.

Us bloggers live for the ol' comment!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for the shout out Tanya! And you're right, comments are great! :D

    Added you to my lil thank you page. Have a great day, and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete