Saturday, November 6, 2010

CraigsEasy...my new BFF


I just called my Mom. 
Here's how the call went...


::ring, ring::


"Hello?"
"I JUST FOUND THE BEST THING EVER AND ITS GONNA ROCK YOUR WORLD!!!"

"Ok????"

....

There was more to the conversation than that, but I'm sure it wouldn't be that interesting to you, it involved blowing leaves, painting bathrooms, and my Dad's birthday.

Alas, I digress.

So here's the best thing ever thats gonna rock your world too....


Its amazing! All you do is head over to the CraigsEasy site and follow their instructions (two steps here people!) Basically, you drag the CraigsEasy button up to your bookmarks bar. Then proceed like so...

Head over to your local Craigslist...


Type in your search item (for example, I searched "Armoire")


Then click your CraigsEasy bookmark and your search will pop up over at CraigsEasy IN ALL PHOTOS!!!


No more having to click on every.stinkin.link. 

(only to find that "Armoire" is really a painted named Juan looking for gigs!)

Consider yourselves informed!

You're welcome!


PS. Just for the record, I was not asked to share this by the CraigsEasy peeps. I just love you enough to want to rock your world as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment