Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crafting Itch

If you are really passionate about something, you can't stay away long.
Despite my crazy school schedule, I still get the crafting itch.  

Just a lil' bit.
I have to craft something...
Or I'll lose it!

So while I was sitting in one my nursing classes totally paying attention, I came up with this quickie...

This is an MDF filing cabinet that a friend gave my husband before we were married, when our house was empty...of me.

We use it now to keep important stuff in. Like tax documents. Birth and marriage certificates. Passports. Yada yada. 

Like- if the house burns. Grab the cabinet (and the children)!


So I decided to pretty it up and make it flow more with the rest of the house.

So I took out the bottom cabinet and did a quick paint job. 
White on bottom. Light blue on top.
Love!

(Then I did a little redecorating on top and pillow swaperooney with my pillow shmillow)



(and yeah, there is a TINY bit if Christmas decorating! Shhh!!!)

And don't worry Mom, I didn't throw the important papers away, just sorted through the junk!




Sharing at


1 comment: