Monday, May 3, 2010

We're Gonna Spoon You!


Congratulations to our winner!

Comment #14...Tricia (via Random.org) She said...

"I'm thinking about all the projects I want to complete from Knock Off Wood!"

Let me rave for just a second on someone else here (after all this is our blog and we can do whatever we want!)

Have you ever checked out Knock Off Wood!? Its A-Mazing!
I spent more time on that site yesterday than I care to admit. 
I've been wanting a console table for a while but have Pottery Barn taste on a Wal*Mart budget. 

Enter...Ana @ Knock Off Wood!

This little sassafrass has a knack for carpentry and posts plans (and videos!) of how to build your favorite furniture featured by popular magazines/stores.

Heart Her!

Who knows, maybe one day you'll see a post of one of our Knock Off Projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment