Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love is in the air- and the decor

One of my favarito blogs for ideas, is coincidentally called "The Idea Room"- whoda thunk it?   She is the creator of this little beauty  (the wreath... AND the cutie behind it)


I loved the softness of it and decided to do my own except in a circle so that I can use it for SEVERAL holidays- a 'Love' sign for V-day, something blue or white for the 4th of July, then stick something green in the middle for Christmas!  Oh my multitasking skills- how I love thee!  So here's my V-Day version


And to make the house a little more lovey dovey I also decorated my media cabinet


Then for one last jab at the prettiness in pink and red I redid my Snowy Candlescape from Christmas.  All I did was rub off the existing salt, took new salt mixed with a few drops of red food coloring and then Modge Podged it all back together.  Once again... multitasking!!!!  So a bit of red food coloring changes this.....

To this......


Happy Valentines Decorating!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love how yours turned out. I like how versatile it is by adding a different word. Great job! Thanks so much for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love yours it turned out soooo great! Don't you love taking a great idea and making it your own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! We appreciate the comment lovin!

    ReplyDelete