Thursday, November 25, 2010

Consider Yourselves Warned

I've been having trouble trying to come up with items for my Christmas list this year. 
But I have been finding a lot of cute things on etsy and such lately. 

So I thought about just telling my husband to look for some fun suff he'd think I'd like on etsy. 

Dangerous choice ladies. 

Here's why....
.......................................

1. The "REALLY etsy!? Really?!" Seller


Glad to see this seller didn't skimp on the label. These are genuine fruit of the loom ladies. Besides the obvious, (like you make money off of these) and the price ($12 per pair!!!!!) I would NEVER...NEVER...NEVER gift anyone a pair of STAINED underwear :) 
(ok....you can groan now)

.......................................

2. The "inappropriately priced" seller.


The "Scream" meteorite, $91,101. I kid you not. 
'Nuff said.

.......................................

3. The "I only appreciate crappy stuff my kids make" seller


While I can't bok at the price of this gem (.20 cents), I can at the fact that someone took the time to photograph this, sell it, and then would be willing to haul themselves to the post office to mail it.

and the piece de' resistance.....

.......................................

4. The "holy shmoly just the photo gives me the creeps" seller.


Incase you were wondering, yes this is Michael Jackson. But no, its not actual flesh. Its a leather pillow. I'm not really sure where it would go. I sure as heck wouldn't lay my head on it. Or 'toss' it on my couch (drag my couch over it to keep if from watching me sleep maybe- but 'toss' never.)

.......................................

So beware ladies. 

Don't let Santa shop etsy without some guidance. 

Its a scary world out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment