Friday, March 11, 2011

Butterfly Effect

I may or may not have gone to the thrift store multiple times this week.
I'm on spring break. Thrift stores are my Cancun.

Anyways, I didn't really know what I wanted to do with this $3 baby, but I did know that I always love me a nice chunky frame. And this guy is heavy...remember that for later...


so a quick paint job and some accessorizing, I have a new spot in my bathroom that I absolutely love!


Isn't is cute in its new home above my toilet?

Wednesday night it was not above the toilet
it was hanging by the door (the entire shelf).

Did you know that a bathroom door slammed by a 3 year old can generate enough wind to knock accessories off a floating shelf? 
(Kinda sounds like the "butterfly flaps it wings" thing doesn't it?!?)

Well it does, and 3 year olds are not very good at catching.


Thats my 3 year old's head. With 2 staples, medical ones....not a DIY project!

So moral of the story is sometimes you have to test drive your decor before you let the natives loose in the room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment