Friday, December 24, 2010

Hustle and Bustle


I hope you're all enjoying your holiday as much as we are!

We flew out to Boston on Tuesday and have been running non stop since.

Wednesday my Mom and I went to see the Rockettes.

Awwwwwesome!

It was so much fun to head downtown for a girls day out. Just the two of us.


Later that night we did a gingerbread house with the kids.
My Mom bought the nekkid house at Ginger Betty's.
(Brilliant I tell you. I sweat the worst part of gingerbread houses is 
making the darn thing "structurally sound")
The only rule my Mother gave me was to let my kids do whatever they wanted.
Going for Grandmother of the year I suppose.
Fun and a little traumatizing for a slightly OCD Momma like me.





Thursday was busy with hustle and bustle.
Shopping
Baking
Wrapping
yeah, what everyone else was doing Thursday




Brownie Covered Oreos from Picky Palate


I hope you're enjoying time off with your loved ones.
Friends, family, friends that are like family.
Someone.

Just remember the reason we celebrate.
Not the hustle and bustle
Or the bomb food.
But the baby.
And the gift we have because of Him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment